Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New hair color

Last week, being itchy hands as usual,i had my hair dyed in the shade which i have always wanted so no regrets.Its rubine as seen in the picture below.Far left,second row,first shade.I have no guts just yet to try a lighter shade.Besides, i think a darker shade may just suit me better!:p The color pay off turned out better than expected although i applied the dye straight onto my semi-dark brown hair.What's even better would be that it didn't make my hair super dry and flimsy.I wouldn't recommend anyone to dye these onto natural black hair because it may not work/be as bright.I got my dye from an IG shop at $22.50 per tub.Shall show more pictures of my current hair soon.Email me if your keen to know where i got it,Would be more than happy to share :) Last post of the day before i head to bed!