Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sport&Fitness Asia 2k15

Hola!I've been volunteering at the SFA for the past week in lieu of the 28th Seagames held in Singapore,While carrying out my duties,i caught a glimpse of the stuffs sold in the hall and i got them first thing when i had my break.So here they are!
                                                Got these on the second day of SFA
Totally not a kid anymore but when i tried these samples,it got me going like ''wow who cares i have to get em!"
The taste of these energy bars were simply addictive.You got to try it for yourselves.
These costs 3 bucks each but the sales person was really nice and threw in an extra when i got 3 bars.

Got these on the first day of SFA and they're really yummy too.These costs 3 bucks as well.I bought 5 bars and had an extra for free.You can get these from cold storage!
Basically to sum it all up,i also got myself a new bottle together with qin hehe! the thing about volunteering,it's great!meeting new people and learning new things although it wasn't as smooth sailing or easy,it was still a pretty good experience.